This course is designed to help you:
1. Recognize the dynamics of anger and related anger management challenges
2. Utilize appropriate cognitive behavioral anger management interventions.
3. Analyze anger management cases for power and control dynamics.
4. List potential services and interventions.
5. Promote an interdisciplinary approach.
6. Increase familiarity with group dynamics involving anger management
Course Description: This manual was designed for use by qualified substance abuse and mental health clinicians who work with substance abuse and mental health clients with concurrent anger problems. The manual describes a 12-week cognitive behavioral anger management group treatment. Each of the 12 90-minute weekly sessions is described in detail with specific instructions for group leaders, tables and figures that illustrate the key conceptual components of the treatment, and homework assignments for the group participants.
MFT, mft, lpc, lpcc, LCSW, lsw, CA BBS, online ceus, board approved, mental health ce courses, online ceus, ceus for MFTs, ce courses for counselors, Social Worker ceus, continuing education units for LPCs, MHC ceus, LCSW, ASW and MFT Intern ceus, Board approved ceus in many states, national board approval ceus, alcohol and drug abuse counselor ceus. See chart below for your